Ethan's bassinet arrived this week!! We got such a great deal on it. This is the first baby thing we are putting together. We had such a great time, here is the bassinet!!


Ricky likes the middle name Richard. Ricky's name is Ricardo and in Spanish means Richard. I personally still like Alexander, but I am thinking about Richard and some other compromises for us, we will see. The baby's crib and dresser hasn't arrived yet but we went this week and bought a nursery glider, bookshelf and end table for the nursery!!

By now, your baby weighs 3.75 pounds (pick up a large jicama) and is about 16.7 inches long, taking up a lot of space in your uterus. You're gaining about a pound a week and roughly half of that goes right to your baby. In fact, he'll gain a third to half of his birth weight during the next 7 weeks as he fattens up for survival outside the womb. He now has toenails, fingernails, and real hair (or at least respectable peach fuzz). His skin is becoming soft and smooth as he plumps up in preparation for birth.
It snowed for 2 whole days this week!! Rick and I went and played in the snow and made snowmen!! Here is baby Ethan's first snowman:
And here is our snowman outside:
Ricky likes the middle name Richard. Ricky's name is Ricardo and in Spanish means Richard. I personally still like Alexander, but I am thinking about Richard and some other compromises for us, we will see. The baby's crib and dresser hasn't arrived yet but we went this week and bought a nursery glider, bookshelf and end table for the nursery!!
Here is my tummy at 32 weeks, I see the doctor next week and my baby shower is coming up on Feb 20th!! I had some kidney pains this week in the early morning that freaked me out. Once I got up each day the discomfort would go away. I also had some lower tummy discomfort that was timeable early in the day it was 15-40 minutes apart. However later in the evening it was 4-6 minutes apart for a few hours. The discomfort only lasted 5-10 seconds and because it did not intensify, getting closer or continue after the only night I decided to not call in. Because of the snow this week my original appointment was canceled and I wont be able to see the doctor until the 19th of Feb at 33 weeks.
How our baby's growing:

By now, your baby weighs 3.75 pounds (pick up a large jicama) and is about 16.7 inches long, taking up a lot of space in your uterus. You're gaining about a pound a week and roughly half of that goes right to your baby. In fact, he'll gain a third to half of his birth weight during the next 7 weeks as he fattens up for survival outside the womb. He now has toenails, fingernails, and real hair (or at least respectable peach fuzz). His skin is becoming soft and smooth as he plumps up in preparation for birth.


No comments:
Post a Comment