October 15, 2009

Baby's first concert and first toy from mommy & daddy

At 14 weeks and 6 days we went to the U2 concert here in Houston. This was very spontaneous. Ricky heard about the concert on the radio on Tuesday October 13th and they still had tickets. So he called me from work and asked if I wanted to go to the concert tomorrow, that everyone should see U2 live once in their life. I quickly agreed and 30 minutes later we had tickets! The concert was October 14th at Reliant Stadium in Houston, it is a nice goodbye to Houston as we are excited to leave. We had a great time and lil baby was jammin' inside my tummy as we sang with U2! My fav song by U2 is "Stuck in a moment" and the concert was wrapped up with "With or without you". I will post photos in a week or so when I get them developed!

We registered for a toy at Babies R'Us weeks ago and I really wanted to buy it, so we made it baby's first toy from mommy and daddy. It's a little Baby Einstein stuffed animal monster that clips on a car seat or stroller. When you press his tummy he says "BLAH!!!!". It cracks me up, I like playing with it for now.

We can both feel the baby more now when we feel on my lower tummy. The baby likes the right side of my tummy and pretty much has been there since 12 weeks when we could first feel the baby.

I have felt flutters from the baby and just this week I felt a THUMP! It's wiggling around in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment