As I posted a few months ago, I was having some issues with itchiness on my chest, arms, hands, legs etc and itching would result in whelps or a rash. Sometimes the rash appears without touching that area. Well I hadn't had it in about a month, until last night:( I think I may have developed a slight allergic reaction this year to things acidic? Last night we have pepperoni pizza with garlic dipping sauce and mango's and pineapple for desert. My palms starting itching like crazy and I have been itchy today too on my chest.
This go me wondering why I went a month without the itchiness and perhaps it is because I had not eaten or drank things with much acid in them. I used to drink OJ 3 times a day and hadn't for a couple of weeks. I eat fruit like crazy but its apples that I usually eat. Soooo, perhaps things with much acidity in them I cannot have. Ill back away from OJ and Pineapple for now and see.
November 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment