Here is some of the gear we have chosen for our little boy. I am excited to get it all in his room and in our house so that I can move on to the smaller things.
Here is the bassinet, it's the Zen collection by Fisher Price. It glides back and forth and it is green:)

Here is the furniture we picked out, its the Sleep Haven Collection by Carter's.



Here is the bedding and decorations we have chosen by Mod Pod Pop Monkey.
Here is our playard made by Chico
Here is our car seat/stroller combo by Bertini. It is black white and a tiny bit of yellow.
Here is a better photo I found online.

Here is a smaller stroller made by combi in Wasabi green

This is a Boone Flair highchair. It was given great rating

Here is 2 different sets in thinking of for the Swing and Bouncer. I'm registered for this one- but I just discovered the one below. This is the Fisher Price Lamb swing and bouncer.


And this one is the Fisher Price Zen collection swing and bouncer, but it was out of stock, so we will see.


This is a cute lil walker we picked out.



No comments:
Post a Comment