


We did buy the baby bedding!!! It was very unexpected. We were shopping at Target for some baby things and came across this bedding set. This was the brand of bedding I wanted but I had not seen this collection before. We bought the comforter, sheets, bumper and some throws that match. Now that I am home and looking online for the other things that match the set, I see its all unavailable- story of my life! SO I will either have to wait and see if the accessories come available or come up with my own! Here is what we go today! I'm just missing the crib skirt, curtains, changing pad cover, matching boppy pillow for baby and a few other throws. This is the Space collection at Target. I like it!


How our baby's growing:
By this week, your baby weighs two and a quarter pounds (like a Chinese cabbage) and measures 14.8 inches from the top of his head to his heels. He can blink his eyes, which now sport lashes. With his eyesight developing, he may be able to see the light that filters in through your womb. He's also developing billions of neurons in his brain and adding more body fat in preparation for life in the outside world.
By this week, your baby weighs two and a quarter pounds (like a Chinese cabbage) and measures 14.8 inches from the top of his head to his heels. He can blink his eyes, which now sport lashes. With his eyesight developing, he may be able to see the light that filters in through your womb. He's also developing billions of neurons in his brain and adding more body fat in preparation for life in the outside world.


No comments:
Post a Comment