January 11, 2010

Belly moving!!

Some other moms on my discussion board for April mommies told me of a fun game to play with baby now. You lean back or lay down and put a remote on your tummy and the baby tries to kick it off. SO the other night in bed I put some objects on my tummy and he started kicking like crazy!! The objects were moving like waves and bopping up and down, it was allot of fun for Rick and I to watch. I will try this again and try to get it on tape.

Well the original bedroom furniture set and the new furniture set we were looking at are sold out! So I have had to find another set, no biggie, I found one pretty quickly. I like it because its more modern than the other previous choices and its espresso in color. I am definitely getting these two pieces because the changing table top comes off late when he is a big boy, this way it's just a small dresser for him. There is also a taller dresser that I may get later. I'm thinking darker espresso brown but it also comes in Amber and White!

And I really keep changing my mind on bedding for the baby. I used to want cute green and brown monkeys...then Rick and I wanted blue and brown, then he switched to sports and I want modern. I kinda want a themless bedding set that is modern. .







No comments:

Post a Comment