September 15, 2009

10 weeks

My next doctors appointment is September 28th. This will be my last appointment with my doctor here in Houston. I am not sure what the appointment is for, but I know there is not going to be an ultrasound. I have got to start making appointments for a doctor in Dallas, I have a list of recommendation's to go through. I think I found us a house to move into in Plano, we will know in a week when we are in Dallas. I miss Dallas food. Not allot is happening with me except I am not as sleepy as I used to be. I get headaches every other day or so. Rick and I were at the mall last weekend and we were smelling all the different lotions and bath stuff from Bath & Body works. I started to get a pain in my chest every time I smelled something and it is heartburn! I have never had heartburn before, OMG that's uncomfortable! We left the store and the heartburn stopped- weird. Ricky took me birthday shopping at Guess while we were there and I got the cutest pea coat!!! I love it. He also bought me two sweaters, all to keep me and the baby warm! I checked out one maternity store but didn't like any of their clothes, I will try again in Dallas. I really want a shirt that says future cowboys fan or future colts fan on the tummy where my baby bump will be or something similar since it is football season. My clothes are still fitting me for now, I have gained 3 lbs so far.
I had another baby dream 2 days ago. I dreamt we had a little boy again. He was sooooo cute. He had medium brown hair and a good amount too. He was a newborn, just a couple of days old. I must had just gotten home with him and Ricky must have been at work. The baby was in his car seat all small and cute sleeping. I couldn't stand it anymore, so I picked him up and layed him on my chest to cuddle, it was so sweet, he fell right back to sleep. Then I fed him and was getting to know him, checking him out! I checked his lil feetsie's to see who's feet he had. It looked like Ricks big toe, my 2nd toe and I couldn't tell who's arch the baby had. But I have a high arch and Ricky is completely flat footed. It was a very sweet dream.
How our baby's growing:Though he's barely the size of a kumquat — a little over an inch or so long, crown to bottom — and weighs less than a quarter of an ounce, your baby has now completed the most critical portion of his development. This is the beginning of the so-called fetal period, a time when the tissues and organs in his body rapidly grow and mature.He's swallowing fluid and kicking up a storm. Vital organs — including his kidneys, intestines, brain, and liver (now making red blood cells in place of the disappearing yolk sac) — are in place and starting to function, though they'll continue to develop throughout your pregnancy.If you could take a peek inside your womb, you'd spot minute details, like tiny nails forming on fingers and toes (no more webbing) and peach-fuzz hair beginning to grow on tender skin.In other developments: Your baby's limbs can bend now. His hands are flexed at the wrist and meet over his heart, and his feet may be long enough to meet in front of his body. The outline of his spine is clearly visible through translucent skin, and spinal nerves are beginning to stretch out from his spinal cord. Your baby's forehead temporarily bulges with his developing brain and sits very high on his head, which measures half the length of his body. From crown to rump, he's about 1 1/4 inches long. In the coming weeks, your baby will again double in size — to nearly 3 inches.Here is my tummy at 10 weeks






No comments:

Post a Comment