I had a doctor's appointment today, I am 10 weeks and 1 day! Everything is GREAT! All my levels are great, my blood pressure is amazing...98 over 69!! They found out their electronic machine wasn't working properly. And even though we didn't do a sonogram today, we did use the fetal doppler and listen to the babies heartbeat!! Super strong now, its beating at 176-184 BPM!! I'm so glad they offer the fetal doppler every time I will visit them because I feel so great I was starting to wonder if there was even a baby in there!!
After my appointment I had to have a blood test. This is usually no big deal, however today I recognized the new lady in the lab. She was the lady who tore up my arm during my week long stay in the hospital earlier this year.. She was SOOOO rough earlier this year my arm was black and blue from her digging. Well she did it again today- she is awful and needs more schooling LOL. No one else has any problems, she blamed my veins hahah.
After the doctor's appointment we found out that Ricky will be transferring his job to Dallas and starting on October 12th!!! So we will be in Dallas in less than a month and we are sooo happy! Now I am off to find someone to take over my current apartment and look for a home in Dallas. YEAH! Good news all around today- Don't ya just love days like that?
September 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment