Yeah, the baby doesn't have a tail anymore! haha And I have less than 200 days to go! Having a tail is just weird! Almost 3 months prego and feeling great! Cant wait to get back home, just in time for the fair! Yeah!!! I had flutters in my belly today! (I just noticed every sentence has a ! mark after it, I must be very excited.
Anyways, I have flutters in my tummy today. It lasted about 30 seconds and it was at the top of my tummy. I doubt it was the baby moving around because it was at the top of my tummy. This week is when my uterus comes from behind my pelvic bone and into my abdomen. So I was thinking maybe it has begun pushing some things up into the top of my tummy already and maybe that is what the flutters were? Who knows.
I have been itchy for about 2 weeks now. Its annoying really. I tend to itch at night and its on my ankles, calves, thighs, hips, forearms and back usually. My skin is super sensitive and gets red easily, but when I scratch these itches I have been getting whelps. I gotta let the doc know about this on Monday, maybe I can use a cream or something.
Ricky texted me the cutest thing the other day...
"I'm so excited about our baby, I could explode! Now I have 1 and 1/2 of you. I miss you"
He's so cute, he is my favorite person in the world and we are lucky to have each other!
September 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment