September 17, 2009

Baby Names

We haven't looked much into names since we don't know what we are having yet. But here are our girl names so far:

*Traditional Name- Audrey Isabella
*Fun Name - Bella Grace/Bella Brynn/Bella Breanne
*Unique Name -Ever Grace

For Boys all we have is:

*Traditional Name-Ethan Alexander

We clearly need to work on this list haha

I'm 11 weeks today, We are so happy to be moving to Dallas! I often have moments where I kinda freak out real quick because I cant believe I am pregnant! It's silly. Ill suddenly feel overwhelmed by whats to come (labor) and panic for just a second. Or I wont even be thinking about labor or delivery but just feel weird because I cant believe I am pregnant. I sometimes forget I am pregnant for a quick moment. Cant Ricky do the last half for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment