
I looked up the Chinese Calendar that predicts what you will have. For both Ricky and I in the month we conceived it says it will be a girl. I also went to a website that predicts what you will have based on the baby's heartbeat on the given day you had the sonogram and how far along you are. This also predicted a girl. Who knows!? I will take the intellagender pregnancy test next week! We are not hoping for one or the other, neither of us have a preference. We just hope for healthy baby and uncomplicated delivery. 

Here is a video about it:
I have about 3 weeks until my first trimester is over. YEAH!! I will start looking for bedroom suits and bedding and things we want soon. I asked some of the other pregos in my April 2010 group for some recommendation's for OBGYN's in Dallas as well as hospital experience and I got allot of great feedback! I am hearing great things about Presb of Plano and Presb of Dallas, I am also hearing great things about Medical City Plano and Medical city of Dallas. I have a bunch of referral's for doctors, so I am going to do some research! Once Rick and I get to Dallas, I plan on taking a tour of a few hospitals and ask my important questions so that I can narrow the docs down by which hospital we want to deliver at. Then I will consult with some OBGYN's until I find one that fits!
How our baby's growing:

Your new resident is nearly an inch long — about the size of a grape — and weighs just a fraction of an ounce. She's starting to look more and more human. Her essential body parts are accounted for, though they'll go through plenty of fine-tuning in the coming months. Other changes abound: Your baby's heart finishes dividing into four chambers, and the valves start to form — as do her tiny teeth. The embryonic "tail" is completely gone. Your baby's organs, muscles, and nerves are kicking into gear. The external sex organs are there but won't be distinguishable as male or female for another few weeks. Her eyes are fully formed, but her eyelids are fused shut and won't open until 27 weeks. She has tiny earlobes, and her mouth, nose, and nostrils are more distinct. The placenta is developed enough now to take over most of the critical job of producing hormones. Now that your baby's basic physiology is in place, she's poised for rapid weight gain.

This photo shows how tired I am lately, I am in the middle of taking a photo and YAWN!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment