December 8, 2009

22 weeks

My belly is getting bigger!

I'm still feeling baby boy move everyday. Ricky is able to feel him so much better these days. If I don't feel him for a while I don't like it. I'm doing pretty good. I have begun to get uncomfortable at times, but for the most part I am still good. My back has begun to hurt slightly, but if I do allot in one day my back hurts allot. I am waddling a bit more when I walk. I am still wearing pre pregnancy clothes. I have begun wearing a belly band sometimes. I have a pair of old navy maternity jeans but have not worn them yet. I need to go maternity clothes shopping within the next couple of weeks for a few items. I sometimes need help getting out of the car and out of bed. I took out my belly ring the other day and replaced it with a pregnancy belly ring that I got from my cousin. It allows my belly to stay pierced and grow without tearing. I found a pregnancy belly ring I want to get online. Once we choose the baby's name I want to get his initial! So hopefully we choose soon, but who knows. Ricky's birthday was this week! He is now 28 years old.






How our baby's growing:

At 11 inches (the length of a spaghetti squash) and almost 1 pound, your baby is starting to look like a miniature newborn. His lips, eyelids, and eyebrows are becoming more distinct, and he's even developing tiny tooth buds beneath his gums. His eyes have formed, but his irises (the colored part of the eye) still lack pigment. If you could see inside your womb, you'd be able to spot the fine hair (lanugo) that covers his body and the deep wrinkles on his skin, which he'll sport until he adds a padding of fat to fill them in. Inside his belly, his pancreas — essential for the production of some important hormones — is developing steadily.











1 comment:

  1. You look so cute! I found your blog thru another girl that is due in April. I am due in April too. I have a blog as well, but it is private so if you give me your email i can out you on the reader list :)

    ReplyDelete