December 24, 2009

25 weeks

My pregnancy books states that as of now at 25 weeks- If the baby were to be born he would have a chance at surviving. I have almost less than 100 days left before my due date!! His kicks have been strong enough that we can see them now, but I can definitely tell that he is starting to get cramped in there. For the last week I have started getting heartburn and I hate it! My next doctor's appointment is in less than a week! Happy Holidays!!


How our baby's growing

Head to heels, your baby now measures about 13 1/2 inches. His weight — a pound and a half — isn't much more than an average rutabaga, but he's beginning to exchange his long, lean look for some baby fat. As he does, his wrinkled skin will begin to smooth out and he'll start to look more and more like a newborn. He's also growing more hair — and if you could see it, you'd now be able to discern its color and texture.

No comments:

Post a Comment