Our 11 year anniversary is in a few weeks. I am soo happy with where we are, and how amazing our relationship has been. We literally finish each others sentences, we think the same things because we have been together so long and there is not much that Ricky does to get on my nerves=D
We are rethinking the bedroom furniture and the bedding. Even though we love the monkey theme, we wanted a blue option just in case. I have been searching for weeks for a blue option for the bedding and had no luck until yesterday. It's a more contemporary bedding set with no real theme so we can do whatever we like. While looking for this bedding I came across some furniture nearly half the price of the carter's furniture that is cute. We are going to think on it this week and decide by next payday and go pick our final choice up.
Here is the new FURNITURE idea:




Here is the new BEDDING idea:

THe bedroom would then sorta look like this room. THe furniture is very similar, the colors are similar and they are using our rocking chair!

Here is the original bed that we picked out, we may still go with.

And the Monkey bedding and decor we originally picked out.

What furniture set and bedding set do you think is best?
How our baby's growing:
How our baby's growing:

Turn on the radio and sway to the music. With his sense of movement well developed by now, your baby can feel you dance. And now that he's more than 11 inches long and weighs just over a pound (about as much as a large mango), you may be able to see him squirm underneath your clothes. Blood vessels in his lungs are developing to prepare for breathing, and the sounds that your baby's increasingly keen ears pick up are preparing him for entry into the outside world. Loud noises that become familiar now — such as your dog barking or the roar of the vacuum cleaner — probably won't faze him when she hears them outside the womb.



Personally, I like the monkey set... and it's unisex (I've just read this post so I am unsure whether or not you know if you are having a boy or a girl).
ReplyDelete