December 15, 2009

Baby clothes-Awe!!

Today after lunch, Ricky and I went baby clothes shopping. We have a TON of sleepers and pj's and wanted to get some outfits. We had sooo much fun. Ricky would have left with much more clothes than we needed if I let him!! LOL

We ended up getting 7 outfits and 2 pairs of shoes! We got an Osh Kosh plaid short overalls and top. Some jeans and khaki's that look like miniature Ricky jeans and khaki's. Some little Cargo khaki shorts. A few polo's and shirts that look like daddy shirts! We will definitely go back in a few weeks and get some more clothes for baby.

We are liking the name Ethan more so right now. It feels right to both of us. We may rethink the middle name now, we will see. Ricky is wanting to be bold with the middle name since it isn't used much- H is liking Colt and Rebel for middle names. We still have Alexander in the running, and we may go with Sebastian for a middle name too. So many choices!!


Baby was moving allot late last night. So i lifted my shirt and was feeling him kick me over and over again. I finally took my hand away and just watched my tummy and I could see my little boy's little kicks pushing my tummy out! He is getting strong!! His bones are hardening allot this week so I am guessing it will get easier and easier to see his kicks now as well as feel them. I could not help but smile the whole time while watching his movements!! I will try to get this on video this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment