
I have had 2 dreams of the baby. One I had weeks ago-the night after we found out we were pregnant. This dream was quick. I simply saw what I assumed was our baby standing up holding on to the couch (about 9 months old). It was a girl, she had light brown hair and she was adorable..
Fast forward to today, in my 7th week. I dreamt the I had the baby and I was thinking how easy it was to deliver (hahahaha). Then I was headed to take the baby to see Mimi at Aunt Tina's. I breastfed for the first time in the car and thought "Wow this was easy" (there is a easy theme here). Upon arriving at Tina's, I left the baby in the car. Once I realized this I could not get the baby out of the car because there were huge bulls everywhere outside. It was a struggling dance to get to the baby and get HIM out of the car..this time the baby is a he!
My nose gets stuffy allot now, I read that pregnant women have allot more mucus in their nose. My nausea is doing better, it doesn't effect me that much anymore, still haven't gotten sick! My prenatals are going down great, I hate that I still sleep so much but oh well-I secretly love it too! I don't have anything to complain about-so far my body has taken pregnancy very well. One can hope this continues!
I've read different thoughts on coloring/highlighting hair during pregnancy. Most think its okay after the 1st trimester and some don't think its ever okay. I'd really hate to see my hair after 9 months of not coloring it. I think I will get just highlights sometime in October to be safe.
I was thinking of this year this week and I realized all the blessing that have come my way this year that I am so thankful for. It's amazing! A few being: I got sick just 2 short weeks after Ricky's insurance kicked in-thank god it started immediately! The surgery for the abscess's & cyst earlier this year was a blessing in many ways. The surgery completely got rid of the cyst pain I had been having for 5 years THANK YOU! The surgery/strong antibiotics also cleared up the cystic acne that I had as a result from the infection for 3 years. (Hoping it doesn't come back!) Another blessing: The baby of course! And the most recent news that we should be moving back to Dallas in October! All such wonderful blessing's that I am soooo thankful for!


No comments:
Post a Comment