So I couldn't sleep at all last night, my mind is turning and thinking about so much and I couldn't fall asleep until almost morning. I'm doing great with not smoking, I know that it's the right thing to do.
Here we are the day after we found out the news, and I have just made our first OBGYN appointment to confirm the pregnancy. We are scheduled for just a few days from now on Friday August 7th at 10:30am. I am super excited and a bit nervous, it's all very new to us.
Since I have 5 days till our appointment I decided to head to the library and check out some pregnancy books. I looked last night at the big pregnancy books to buy and there is so many that it can get pricey, so I figured checking the books out would save some major $$. I checked out 7 books. I got:
* "The girlfriends guide to pregnancy"
* "Your Pregnancy Week by Week"
* "The Pregnancy Bible"
* "Baby Center's Guide to Pregnancy & Baby"
* "Pregnancy Pilate's"
* "The Joy of Pregnancy"
* "A pregnancy Cookbook"
Here we are the day after we found out the news, and I have just made our first OBGYN appointment to confirm the pregnancy. We are scheduled for just a few days from now on Friday August 7th at 10:30am. I am super excited and a bit nervous, it's all very new to us.
Since I have 5 days till our appointment I decided to head to the library and check out some pregnancy books. I looked last night at the big pregnancy books to buy and there is so many that it can get pricey, so I figured checking the books out would save some major $$. I checked out 7 books. I got:
* "The girlfriends guide to pregnancy"
* "Your Pregnancy Week by Week"
* "The Pregnancy Bible"
* "Baby Center's Guide to Pregnancy & Baby"
* "Pregnancy Pilate's"
* "The Joy of Pregnancy"
* "A pregnancy Cookbook"
There was a few books they didn't have for me to check out like "What to expect when your expecting" "Belly Laughs" by Jenny McCarthy and "A child is Born". But there are a few other libraries nearby I will check out. If anyone has some suggestions for other books-let me know! There was also some books for Ricky as an expectant father that I wanted to get, but they didn't have ANY which I thought was weird. I will buy him one this week!
From my calculations online our due date will be around April 10th, 2010. We will see what the doctor says. My prenatal vitamins are HUGE! I bought One a Day Prenatal vitamins that come with another pill you take each day with DHA which is good for the development of the babies brain and eye development. Both pills are huge, the DHA pill is a big gel cap and I just cant take it:( I really want to but I get soo anxious when taking pills in the first place. I have an intense gag reflex that makes swallowing anything larger than Tylenol scary. So I am hoping the doctor can give me something smaller. As for now, I will just cut the prenatal vitamin up and take it for the baby! Like Ricky says "I'm a baby having a baby".
It's really cute Ricky keeps rubbing my tummy, he was actually doing this before we found out we were pregnant for sure. We have soo much love for each other-and we will have even more love for the baby...I cant imagine a greater love than what we share now. I am very thankful for my husband, we are so happy together and I am very thankful we are able to get pregnant. We had been trying since June, once I was healed from surgery and healthy again. We have always known we wanted children together, and when we heard that it might be difficult and that we might need assistance we didn't want to miss out on the opportunity to expand our family and experience having babies/children. So here we are, 2 months of trying and we are pregnant..the doctors were wrong, I have a muffin in the oven!!!!! We have been calling the baby "Baby Bella". I have always liked the name Isabella, Ricky likes it too, but we agree on "Bella" better. Since we don't know the sex of the baby yet, we go with "Baby Bella".


No comments:
Post a Comment