August 19, 2009

Baby Names & Due Date!

Our due date changed!! I called the nurse today and they had given me the wrong date for some reason. We are due on April 8, 2009!! I thought I was losing my mind thinking I was due earlier!

We have been reading the baby name books and so far we have a few names...They are not official and we decided to put the books down until we know if its a boy or girl. So far we have:

* Bella Brianne(Ricky came home one day from work with this middle name)
* Avery Elizabeth (will prob be a diff middle name)
* Audrey Isabella

* Ethan Alexander
* Ayden Alexander

We have a few other names we like for first and middle names but we are waiting before we get too involved in the name book because there are so many names and its hard to commit to a name without knowing what we are having.

No comments:

Post a Comment