Ohhhh my goodness, this is crazy and I cant believe it. Wow, we are going to have a baby!! Look! 
Okay, so we just got back from Cancun to celebrate our 3 year wedding anniversary a little over a week ago, and our anniversary was just a couple of days ago. One morning, like every morning, we went down to the buffet to eat breakfast and I reached over the buffet table to get something to eat and my breasts instantly hurt unexpectedly when they grazed the table. This happened a couple of time while eating the last 2 days at the resort. I also noticed it was very uncomfortable to sleep because of this new discomfort because I am a tummy sleeper. Ricky and I didn't think much of this. However over the next week when this discomfort didn't go away once we got back home, I knew that we may be pregnant. The day of my missed period, we discussed getting pregnancy tests, Ricky said "why, we don't need them, I know your pregnant.". We went ahead and got a 2 pack of first response. The doctors had told me earlier this year that it may be difficult for me to have children and that if I was successful in getting pregnant that I was at high risk for an ectopic pregnancy from adhesion's earlier this year could be in my tubes.
So on August 2nd, the day of my missed period, I smoked my last cigarette around 5pm. I then took the pregnancy around 8:30pm, I ran out of the bathroom and told Ricky I had taken the test but not looked yet. He immediately ran into the bathroom and looked at the test and said "(gasp) your pregnant!" I said "nut-uh" and looked at the test and was AMAZED! I didn't think this was possible and I wasn't expecting a positive..I hadn't even thought of "what if its positive". I was overcome by emotions and started crying and smiling and laughing all at the same time. I then got fearful and nervous of whats to come 9 months later (delivery). Ricky was smiling and excited and so cute. Here we are moments after I stopped crying LOL.

About an hour later we went to the store and bought me some prenatal vitamins, some bottled water and some non caffeine sodas. I also picked up a baby bib for Ricky that says "I love daddy". While we were in the store we took a look at all the baby stuff ready quickly to just get an idea of whats to come in the near future. It doesn't look too expensive but I bet it adds up real quick.

We wanted to tell our family, but we decided we would much rather tell them in person and not over the phone if we could. So we decided to wait a week until Ricky's next day off to drive up to Dallas. I immediately knew I wanted to tell them by buying baby bibs and giving them to them as presents. Once we got home from the store, I took the 2nd pregnancy test just to be certain.
Our baby is the size of a poppy seed right now and is officially an embryo!


Here I am at 4 weeks and 3 days pregnant.

I love you Ricky...We made a baby together!

Okay, so we just got back from Cancun to celebrate our 3 year wedding anniversary a little over a week ago, and our anniversary was just a couple of days ago. One morning, like every morning, we went down to the buffet to eat breakfast and I reached over the buffet table to get something to eat and my breasts instantly hurt unexpectedly when they grazed the table. This happened a couple of time while eating the last 2 days at the resort. I also noticed it was very uncomfortable to sleep because of this new discomfort because I am a tummy sleeper. Ricky and I didn't think much of this. However over the next week when this discomfort didn't go away once we got back home, I knew that we may be pregnant. The day of my missed period, we discussed getting pregnancy tests, Ricky said "why, we don't need them, I know your pregnant.". We went ahead and got a 2 pack of first response. The doctors had told me earlier this year that it may be difficult for me to have children and that if I was successful in getting pregnant that I was at high risk for an ectopic pregnancy from adhesion's earlier this year could be in my tubes.
So on August 2nd, the day of my missed period, I smoked my last cigarette around 5pm. I then took the pregnancy around 8:30pm, I ran out of the bathroom and told Ricky I had taken the test but not looked yet. He immediately ran into the bathroom and looked at the test and said "(gasp) your pregnant!" I said "nut-uh" and looked at the test and was AMAZED! I didn't think this was possible and I wasn't expecting a positive..I hadn't even thought of "what if its positive". I was overcome by emotions and started crying and smiling and laughing all at the same time. I then got fearful and nervous of whats to come 9 months later (delivery). Ricky was smiling and excited and so cute. Here we are moments after I stopped crying LOL.
About an hour later we went to the store and bought me some prenatal vitamins, some bottled water and some non caffeine sodas. I also picked up a baby bib for Ricky that says "I love daddy". While we were in the store we took a look at all the baby stuff ready quickly to just get an idea of whats to come in the near future. It doesn't look too expensive but I bet it adds up real quick.
We wanted to tell our family, but we decided we would much rather tell them in person and not over the phone if we could. So we decided to wait a week until Ricky's next day off to drive up to Dallas. I immediately knew I wanted to tell them by buying baby bibs and giving them to them as presents. Once we got home from the store, I took the 2nd pregnancy test just to be certain.
Our baby is the size of a poppy seed right now and is officially an embryo!


Here I am at 4 weeks and 3 days pregnant.
I love you Ricky...We made a baby together!


Oh my gosh! Congratulations, you guys! I was just scrolling through our blog and saw a comment you posted, so I thought I'd wander over to your blog and WOW y'all are pregnant! Congrats! That is absolutely wonderful! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!!!! :)
ReplyDelete